All the comforts of home
with none of the concerns!
Imagine a home set up as a scrapbook studio, with tables, lighting, supplies, and scrapbook friends.
- No meals to prepare, no laundry to do, no non-scrapping interruptions.
- A kitchen full of snacks and coffee when you want them (no waiting for hotel staff to show up)
- A bedroom to go to for a quick nap when you're ready, your work and supplies spread out and waiting for your energized return!
- Stuck for ideas? Experienced scrapbookers there to help you or teach you some "new tricks."
- Out of adhesive? Shop from the in-house vendor or take a trip to the nearby scrapbook supply stores (we're surrounded by stores around the county, 20-30 minutes away!).
- Just feel like taking a break? Sit out on our patio or front porch and enjoy the view. You may get to see Amish horse-and-buggy traffic sharing the road with our car-driving neighbors!
As dedicated croppers, we know how much you can accomplish when you are allowed to focus--so our goal is to let your creativity run free while we take care of your other needs.
All this for $250.00* per person!
*All prices quoted will require 6% sales tax.
Our Cozy Care Package Includes:
- Crop activities 3 p.m. Friday to 3 p.m. Sunday
- Accommodations Friday and Saturday nights, with early check-in available on request.
- Five meals (check out our sample menu here):
- Friday light dinner
- Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Sunday brunch
- At least 3 feet of table space, with shelves both above, below, and behind your workspace, & the ability to leave your workspace undisturbed for the weekend
- Free “make-and-take”s (mini-class projects)
- FULL ACCESS to our tools and supplies
- Use of three Cricut machines and over 200 cartidges
- On-site retail store for supplies
- Door prizes
Cozy Crop Add Ons:
You have the option of adding a night's lodging to the weekend for an additional charge. Thursday nights give you a great head start on your scrapping!
We have arranged to have a massage therapist onsite for a massage (either full massage or chair massage) as an optional extra.
A massage, at about $1 per minute, gives you a blissful break from the tension that can sometimes build up in neck & shoulders after hours of sitting & scrapping.
If you would like either a quick or a full-length table massage, email me prior to the retreat so that we can schedule it for you.
Several classes will be offered as an extra service. Please check the above link for some class descriptions. Offerings change and will be announced to guests by email prior to your weekend. Click here to view classes.
These weekends are limited to 14 participants.
A $50 deposit can reserve your spot.
Checks, money orders, or Paypal accepted (credit cards accepted through PayPal). To make a reservation, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of our small group size, our availability fills quickly--however, plans change often. If you are interested in a particular Cozy Crop weekend which shows as full, please request to be put on our waitlist, or check back often in case space becomes available.